While taking the bus to school is rightfully considered a safe and easy option, unfortunate accidents can happen, and often result in serious or even fatal injuries. School bus injuries are not just associated with bus crashes, but additionally slip and fall or other injuries can occur boarding, exiting, or riding the school bus.
What Parties Are Liable for School Bus Accidents?
Depending on the nature of your school bus accident, and the underlying cause, one or more of the following may be held responsible:
- The driver
- The School district
- Private institutions/organizations such as churches or charter schools
- Third Party Private companies contracted for transportation
- Third party contracted for repair/maintain
- Bus or Parts Manufacturers
- Other Drivers on the Road
- Government Responsibility for roadway construction or maintenance
- Compensation in School Bus Accident Lawsuits
If your child or yourself has been hurt in an accident involving a school bus , you may be able to recover compensation for a variety of associated damages:
- Medical expenses current and future
- Rehabilitation or physical therapy
- Long-term care
- Lost wages current and future
- Disability or Disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional Pain and Suffering
- Diminished quality of life
If You Need a School Bus Accident Attorney Call Us at (510) 771-8999
We will always provide free consultation and no up front fees to victims of school bus accidents. Don’t hesitate as many of these cases must be filed within a limited time period. Each state and situation is different so call today to be sure you are able to seek the compensation that you rightfully deserve. We take school bus accidents and other personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our earnings are deducted from the amount that we obtain in a settlement or court proceeding. If we do not win your case you are not charged any fees.
Request a FREE Consultation! Call (510) 771-8999
You need an experienced lawyer on your side. For a free, no-obligation consultation, call (510) 771-8999 now, or tell your story below. Get the compensation you deserve.