- Report the injury to the police or your employer
- Take pictures of the scene with your phone
- Write the names of the witnesses
- If you are injured, seek medical treatment
- Do not give a registered statement to anyone
- Do not talk to insurance adjusters
- You should contact an attorney immediately.
Daniel Weltin believes that all people deserve a passionate and aggressive legal representation when they are injured.
Daniel Weltin has more than a decade of experience as a lawyer fighting for civil justice. During this time he has served as principal counsel in four jury trials and has held two major appeals cases, including two that set labor rights for undocumented workers.
He also certified three collective actions as principal adviser, including the spearhead of a $35 million collective action agreement.
Daniel was chosen as the “Super Lawyer Rising Star” for being the best qualified for personal injury from 2013 to 2016. He was also ranked within the Top 40 under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers National.
Request a FREE Consultation! Call (510) 771-8999
You need an experienced lawyer on your side. For a free, no-obligation consultation, call (510) 771-8999 now, or tell your story below. Get the compensation you deserve.